• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of Feb. 23, 2025 or earlier, you can login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

    If you registered on Cybertruckownersclub after Feb. 23, 2025, you can copy your account to here with just 2-clicks via your Account Copy menu.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. JBee

    Model 3 Refresh Revealed!

    Was hoping for next gen motor combo. Otherwise nothing notable I'm afraid. :( Maybe we'll get a nice price reduction?
  2. JBee

    Jailbreak Tesla

    People need to understand the difference between legislation and common law. You can take the the government to court too, they aren't above the law, neither the "law". So what the government writes is not above the law, and a judge can overturn it. It's a bit like when you loose your drivers...
  3. JBee

    Jailbreak Tesla

    Lol As many here already know too well, I never leave that place... ? It's good to rattle the cage from time to time, to make sure the bars that bound our perception are real or not. It's a general problem of a globilised world and society, and of its conveniently under reported...
  4. JBee

    Jailbreak Tesla

    Guys, but what of EMs intention to open source FSD anyway? What ya going to say then? Or what about the 'integrity" of paying 10k for FSD and still not getting it years later, and the price still goes up. Honestly, the heated seat, which is quite literally a bit of wire stitched into the seat...
  5. JBee

    Jailbreak Tesla

    At least half of the blame, for trying to cover it up and blame it on someone else. But that's because previously before Eve was created out of Adams rib, there was a discussion how much it would cost Adam, that went like something this: "Adam, I want to make you a life partner, that cooks and...
  6. JBee

    Jailbreak Tesla

    Fun fact: Like the first smartphone, it never was an Apple in the first place. The whole apple story stems from the prohibition when they were trying to get rid of drinking cider. An apple is not mentioned in the Adam and Eve storey at all. The Apple farmers came up with the counter slogan...
  7. JBee

    Jailbreak Tesla

    I read the article last night and thought about posting it, but it was late. The question is at what point there is a change of ownership, and what rights ownership gives you, and how these rights are defined in the contract. You owning and modifying your Tesla by adding a fluffy dice to your...
  8. JBee

    Cory Leaving Munro

    It's a shame one way, but although I like Munroe, he is getting long in the tooth sometimes and Cory was really there to keep things on track, at least production wise, if not also technically. Without wanting to be rude, but sometimes the videos sounded like Monroe was trying to stay relevant...
  9. JBee

    Why is no one talking about this "Next Gen Platform?"

    Modula Skateboard Cybervan (canoo style) and a 3 wheel tandem two seater trike made out of two casts, and costing under $10k. That's what I would do. You need to look at passenger miles to access the market. 1 pax dominates. With a configurable van and a 2 pax vehicle you cover every passenger...
  10. JBee

    Why is no one talking about this "Next Gen Platform?"

    Actually...seeing that the Solar City case is over, maybe now we'll see more V2X because it doesn't look like it will cannibalise that anymore. Who knows why Tesla is dragging their feet so much on V2X...I really don't think it's tech related.
  11. JBee

    Why is no one talking about this "Next Gen Platform?"

    Also re motor assembly: The price is also very low in comparison to the Monroe estimates. This also means its much more likely to become the default drivetrain for all of them. Its down about 60ŮŞ Now it might also come with a bidirectional charger built into the motor controllers. Motor...
  12. JBee

    Why is no one talking about this "Next Gen Platform?"

    I still haven't watched that one, it's on my watch list. But that motor assembly is interesting. First it's obviously is a two motor version, with two controllers and two heat exchangers visible. Second it is significantly smaller than previous versions meaning CF wrapped for high speed...
  13. JBee

    Transfer of FSD!

    Was this specific to just the CT or the whole Tesla range?
  14. JBee

    Tesla Boring Tunnel Van (Sort of) Leak?!

    I actually forgot to go and check the boring tunnel out when we were in Vegas...bummer. I knew I forgot something whilst I was there, in a hole in the ground. Oh well I'll have to go to Vegas again I suppose. That doesn't look like a actual vehicle, just a passenger interior mock-up.
  15. JBee

    Infinite Range with Ecat SKL "Cold Fusion" Cell

    It's all just about potentials. Some have it, some don't.
  16. JBee

    Infinite Range with Ecat SKL "Cold Fusion" Cell

    It's fun to contemplate these things and not offhandedly dismiss them. I'm not saying that the ECAT described on this thread works...far from it. I'm just pointing out that most are not qualified enough to even argue how it works or not, and resort to stating what little they know about why...
  17. JBee

    Infinite Range with Ecat SKL "Cold Fusion" Cell

    Haha lol it still isn't, and I can be trippin' just fine without it. :p The position is simply that we do not know or understand all methods of energy transfer, and that it is possible to harvest more energy out of a system than we put in, by leveraging the environment. The part that many...
  18. JBee

    Infinite Range with Ecat SKL "Cold Fusion" Cell

    If perpetual motion is a device where "more energy is extracted than put in" then wouldn't nuclear energy be such a thing? Most of our tech is run by machines that produce more energy over their lifetime than we used to make them. For all intents and purposes solar power over eons is perpetual...
  19. JBee

    Inconceivable!

    You're just in the wrong business maybe? My "rural" neighbour just bought another 10,000acres for $31m. Grain farming is profitable, even for the employed. Our local mines run $billion dollar profits and have some of the highest paid middle class jobs.
  20. JBee

    Inconceivable!

    You're just in the wrong business maybe? My "rural" neighbour just bought another 10,000acres for $31m. Grain farming is profitable, even for the employed. Our local mines run $billion dollar profits and have some of the highest paid middle class jobs.
Top