• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of Feb. 23, 2025 or earlier, you can login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

    If you registered on Cybertruckownersclub after Feb. 23, 2025, you can copy your account to here with just 2-clicks via your Account Copy menu.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    I meant it in a self-deprecating way, but ok if you say so! :ROFLMAO:
  2. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    If you wanted to you could read my first post and would see that it is still the same position. ? I'm used to being shoehorned into positions I don't belong and don't want to be. It's hard to be, as some people put it, "unique". :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
  3. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    Lol true! When I wrote it at 2am in bed, my vocabulary was already asleep... fixed now.:p
  4. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    I don't have anything against RtR at all, I need it more than most everyday. But I'd still prefer a vehicle that doesn't fail in the first place, at least for a long time.
  5. JBee

    Robot Dog Teaches Itself To Walk an example of how TeslaBot might use AI

    Well wouldn't that be stupid though, not intelligent? You know to kill your own creator? :unsure: If intelligence is defined as: "the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills." Then can AI ever be independent of our own intelligence, or will it forever be a sub-set of it?
  6. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    Music has always been a big part of our family since I can remember. With all those musical "jeans" in the family I don't think they biologically had a choice... :ROFLMAO: Live digital performance is its own art form now. I often get stuck behind the mixing desk, which I don't mind, at least I...
  7. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    So if they last that long how come your still alive? 40-70 years? ? It's not about how "simple" they are to repair, it's about you will not need to repair them in your lifetime. Read the numbers I posted and add them to your age. I'm assuming you are older than 20? Lol ok, how would you...
  8. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    No worries. I think I said 10-15 years for capacitors though, not 50. ? As for the connectors, those Din connectors are pretty spiffy nowadays with seals, locking mechanisms and contact coatings. Theres also not many anymore on teslas, and I'm hoping CT will finally get the 1 wire power bus...
  9. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    I know, as are many other manufactures who rely on part and service supplies as a part of the business margins. Tesla is one of the only manufacturers that makes a substantial profit on vehicle sales alone and as such can ignore part sales for their margins, and make things last much longer. It...
  10. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    So if they unlock it for you to repair this should absolve them from all liability?
  11. JBee

    Robot Dog Teaches Itself To Walk an example of how TeslaBot might use AI

    I suppose its in the name "Artificial Intelligence" is not "Real Intelligence". If it ends up killing us, maybe its not intelligent at all? :cool: :ROFLMAO:
  12. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    Lol police have better things to do than to test if you fixed your jalopy right. Now we have to employ more hwy patrol to make sure freedom fighters have the right to put others at risk? Come on buddy. :ROFLMAO:
  13. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    In particular my concern is third party risk from dodgy workmanship. John Deere primarily operates off road and at low speeds and not in the city etc. They should be more open to RtR IMHO. You wanting to build your own off-road EV makes it fairly exempt from my third party risk analysis. But to...
  14. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    Well currently only the manufacturer has the parts to repair with Tesla? So their repairs are the manufacturers liability by default? The argument is still the same though, who ensures road and vehicle safety, if manufacturers are forced to RtR? Note I have a problem with potentially...
  15. JBee

    FORD gearing Lightning to its 12,000 strong Fleets

    Yep because that's what the cops really need. A good looking car. A standard CT being small hand gun proof should be worth something to the police though.
  16. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    If it still doesn't work after you think you've repaired it, what good does the right to repair have? How are third parties protected from you in this scenario? If you want the right to do what you want with what you "own", then feel free to build your own Tesla EV and road to drive it on...
  17. JBee

    Robot Dog Teaches Itself To Walk an example of how TeslaBot might use AI

    But maybe its AI without the "A"? Who would be the Creator of AI? Us? Then maybe intelligence does not have to be artificial (I know some is for sure!) Rather it can just "be". For one thing, I know that intelligence needs organisation, and life organises. So maybe life is the intelligence...
  18. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    You can just say it how it is too. That you thought I said something that I didn't, because you are watching like a hawk for something to crucify me on? My position hasn't changed. Simply: I support the right to repair if it doesn't increase the risk of being unsafe to users and third parties...
  19. JBee

    Robot Dog Teaches Itself To Walk an example of how TeslaBot might use AI

    Said the random bag of stary night fairy dust that took eons to jiggle into something approximating a lifeform and climb down from a tree? ?:alien::unsure::rolleyes:?:mad: Not sure which one of the faiths is harder to believe. ? My point was that "colonisation" is a common theme, it pre dates...
  20. JBee

    Right to repair; Sustainable prioritisation

    Cars are by their very nature dangerous. Thats the whole point of safety standards and road compliance rules. Should we get rid of those so you can tinker and kill someone else because you didn't know what your doing? If your actions endanger yourself is one thing, and even that has a cost...
Top