• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of Feb. 23, 2025 or earlier, you can login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

    If you registered on Cybertruckownersclub after Feb. 23, 2025, you can copy your account to here with just 2-clicks via your Account Copy menu.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Diehard

    Polestar crash

    I am not sure about Polestar but it makes me wonder how a Tesla FSD that works based on vision/light alone deals with shadows. In a time of the day like this and sky like this as clouds move in and out, horizontal shadows keep appearing and disappearing. There must be a contrast threshold that...
  2. Diehard

    New BEV Truck - Hercules Alpha

    This is pre-funding production date. If the investors don't understand what they mean by "late" in "late 2022", those are the investors they are looking for.
  3. Diehard

    Tesla’s $25K car could herald more affordable EVs as Morgan Stanley analyst predicts $5K unit

    True. Which is why EVs still need help with incentives and regulations. Also why Elon is shooting for that $25K goal. As of now he seem to be stuck on $37K limit (for consumers it is more like $43K when it is all said and done).
  4. Diehard

    Tesla’s $25K car could herald more affordable EVs as Morgan Stanley analyst predicts $5K unit

    There are parts of the world this is called a car: https://electrek.co/2020/08/20/gm-mini-electric-car-price-orders/ Not in U.S.
  5. Diehard

    Tesla’s $25K car could herald more affordable EVs as Morgan Stanley analyst predicts $5K unit

    I think they meant it will drop by $5000. p.s. There is already ton of cool two wheeled electric scooters and bicycles under that price
  6. Diehard

    Tesla’s $25K car could herald more affordable EVs as Morgan Stanley analyst predicts $5K unit

    The sweet spot between affordable and profitable is currently around $40K-$50K. It would be very interesting to see if Tesla can pull off $25K (on the menu) in U.S. That would make a serious dent in EV adoption. At that point, we may have to make an appointment for superchargers.
  7. Diehard

    Arizona utility offers customers $1000 rebate to switch to electric cars

    That is nice. I would love to see the math they did to see how long it will take to get that $1000 back and if a rate hike is included in that math.
  8. Diehard

    Alpha Wolf Truck and other Models

    All look like a lot of fun. Two more If you want to play: https://vanderhallusa.com/navarro/ https://volcon.com/ I need a Swiss Army knife though (CT).
  9. Diehard

    What I will be getting to mount to my CT

    I love the videos that state the price at the beginning. They save me so much time.
  10. Diehard

    Something from Sondors coming and looking very. cool

    For a road bike, I am OK with dorkier look if it gives me more storage for helmet and other junk. For this look, I would want tires and suspension that can get me off pavement.
  11. Diehard

    Something from Sondors coming and looking very. cool

    foot pegs may break if they are not fordable. If contact points are protected and strapped tight. CT suspension should take the heavy shocks.
  12. Diehard

    How Europe Became the World's Biggest Electric-Car Market -- and Why It Might Not Last

    It looks like Will Ferrell has his work cut out for him. I am sure if we put some of that $20 billion American tax payer pays to support pollution every year into clean energy we could kick some serious Norway Booty (No offense LoPro ;)
  13. Diehard

    How Europe Became the World's Biggest Electric-Car Market -- and Why It Might Not Last

    I always thought tax Incentives in U.S. could be smarter. As is, my impression (not verified) is that incentives are given to a lot of people that would buy the EV anyway. If you were a policy maker, how would you spend the tax money to maximize the number of conversions? My guess is the guy...
  14. Diehard

    Tesla - the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs

    ‘The concept sounds almost exciting when you believe you are out looking in. Not so much once you realize you are one of those dinosaurs. Elon has mentioned AI will be able to do anything any human does, only better. Everyone has thought of this as a distant future. If Dojo can replace you...
  15. Diehard

    Fremont Stamping

    I see why Elon keeps talking about machines building the machine.
  16. Diehard

    My journey to the Cybertruck

    I see a commercial opportunity for Aptera after storm passes, sun comes out and no one else has power.
  17. Diehard

    Tesla is under scrutiny by regulators in China over battery fires, unexpected acceleration, and more

    I wonder if this is a response to Huawei situation or just a normal process to give Chinese EVs an edge In the market there.
  18. Diehard

    Tesla is under scrutiny by regulators in China over battery fires, unexpected acceleration, and more

    We need to bring it back before I get my CT. I am already working on my lines: My truck has a well known condition officer....
  19. Diehard

    Tesla purchases using Bitcoin are coming as EV maker invests $1.5B in cryptocurrency

    The answer is in your post: 12%. It is a self fulfilling prophecy. If you could make $180,000,000.00 in one day, wouldn’t you? Bitcoin is about future. Tesla has gained credibility in that front and any currency rides mostly on faith. Tesla give people more faith and increases Bitcoin’s...
  20. Diehard

    Amazon responds to Elon Musk’s accusations of impeding SpaceX’s Starlink satellite internet plans

    cool stuff. I can get into this. I wouldn’t want to the dolphin or the fat dude on a cruise ship that get hit over the head with that thing. Mighty impressive. I still am not over how GPS works. Knowing how these things work doesn’t make it any less magical to me.
Top